Monday, July 21, 2008

A Great Summer's Day

Today was a fabulous day! Scott had the day off and it was so beautiful out that I decided to play hookie and hang out with the family. The twins were sleeping over a friend's house, so it was just Scott, Katlyn, Annalisa and me. We went to Mount Tom State Park to go swimming and it was just beautiful. Annalisa fell under the water when she first went in, and so was much more cautious after that, but she still had fun. Katlyn discovered that she was a good enough swimmer to make it out to the buoys and back and so did that trip many times. I was tired just from watching her. After dinner, we wento to Stanley Quarter Park where Gemini and Scott participated in a 1 mile cross country run. They did great! and the rest of us were on the sidelines cheering for them. Now, everyone is getting ready for bed, which is quite often the perfect ending to a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey! I'm glad you have this blog so I can be up to date with you guys! Hope you all are doing good. Miss you guys